Accessing and using the website:
You will find certain areas of the website are restricted to you, this may be because you are not registered with us for use of those areas. Please see below for details of registration to gain full access.
The website should be available 24 hours a day and fault free for you to access and use, but we cannot guarantee this and Js Dance Factory will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable or not fault free at any time or for any period of time (whether you are using the website at the time or spent a considerable amount of time collating information/typing in information or otherwise). We realise this can be frustrating and usually it is down to matters beyond our control. Please contact us (see below) immediately if you find the service is not as you expect from our website. Please also note that we are under no obligation to notify you if your access is suspended (whether temporarily otherwise). Furthermore Js Dance Factory may need to carry out repairs, maintenance and other changes to the website and it is not feasible to notify everyone when downtime of the website is required to carry out such changes.
When you are using/accessing the website (this also includes transmitting or posting any material on the website) we ask that you do not do any of the following as you may be liable to prosecution (from anywhere in the world) and as a result we may suspend/cancel your right to use our website:
• disseminate any unlawful, libellous, blasphemous (against any religions or sects), racial hatred (or likely to incite racial hatred) threatening, abusive, harassing, harmful, menacing, scandalous, pornographic, vulgar, obscene;
• do or omit to do anything which could lead to a breach of a contract, the law, anyone’s privacy or confidence or otherwise breaching any laws;
• encourage any conduct that constitutes (or could constitute) a criminal offence, or otherwise breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice or give rise to some sort of civil liability in any country in the world and against any third party;
• carry out any act which is technically damaging to the website or Js Dance Factory which includes but is not limited to hacking, launching computer viruses, logic bombs, worms, trojan horses and any other malicious or corrupt program/data which could harm the website;
• do anything which could infringe the rights (including but not limited to the intellectual property rights (including copyright) of any third party without the proper consents of permissions.
For the avoidance of any doubt Js Dance Factory will not be responsible for your actions/omissions relating to the above and you will be responsible for any losses and costs resulting from your breach of the above. Furthermore Js Dance Factory will co-operate fully with any law enforcement agency/authority in the world (including the courts) in order to disclose your identity.
Where the website requests registration, please note that you must be over  to register and gain full access to the website.
Please note each registration is for a single user only and Js Dance Factory does not permit you to share your registration details with anyone else. You must therefore ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time reflect this and are correct and complete. Please notify us of any changes relating to your registration details including your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
In order to prevent fraud Js Dance Factory may ask you to create a password when registering. Please keep this password confidential and you must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you contact us (see below) immediately. Js Dance Factory reserves the right to request you to change your registration details including your password at any time.
Permission and Consents:
Please note that the content of the website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights belonging to Js Dance Factor and its licensors. Js Dance Factory allows you to print and download information (including pictures and graphics) from the website for your own use provided you do not modify any graphics or information and keep information designated for the graphics together with the graphics. You must at all time ensure that all relevant trade marks and notices (copyrights and this permission) are displayed fully. Other than this no other use of the website is granted unless you have Js Dance Factory prior written consent.
Js Dance Factory gives you consent to create a link to this website provided you:
- your website is reputable, does not contain any content which goes against the spirit and intention of this website (including but not limited to any controversial, offensive, harmful, vulgur, distasteful etc material);
- you own the website you are linking to and such website complies with all laws and regulations;
- do not distort, alter or remove anything on this website including without limitation creating a border/frame or other environment around this website;
- do not misrepresent any facts, circumstances or otherwise represent any connection or form of relationship which could be used to induce anyone to thinking that Js Dance Factory approves of your goods or services.
The website may also contain advertising and sponsorship, click links and other such forms of internet advertising. Js Dance Factory endeavours to act responsibly and ensure as much as is possible that advertisers and sponsors are responsible and act reasonably when displaying any advertisements/sponsorships. Js Dance Factory cannot and does note monitor whether such adverts/sponsorship complies with regulations relating to the subject matter or any advertising regulations and it is up to the individual advertisers and sponsors to ensure they act within permitted guidelines/applicable laws and codes for such advertising. Js Dance Factory will not be responsible to you for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
Liability and Disclaimers:
Js Dance Factory is not responsible for content on any other website whether you link to it from this website or otherwise. Js Dance Factory may provide content from other websites or resources and while Js Dance Factory tries to ensure that all content/material on this website is updated, correct and complete, Js Dance Factory does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to such material/content being updated, correct and/or complete. Once informed of any inaccuracies in the material Js Dance Factory will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as possible, but is under no obligation to do so. Js Dance Factory may make ongoing changes to the goods/services, prices and terms and conditions on a ongoing basis and Js Dance Factory is under no obligation to notify you of any such changes.
Law and territorial applicability of website:
The website and these terms are subject to the laws of UK and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdictions of the UK courts. If you have a problem or a dispute with us please contact us and we will try to solve any disagreements amicably.
The website is not intended for use outside of the UK and we cannot offer any assurances that the content/materials are appropriate or operationally available for use in locations outside of the UK. If you access this website from outside the UK and the contents of this website are deemed illegal or unlawful, then you do so at your own risk as you will be fully and primarily responsible for compliance with local laws and the consequences your actions may cause.
Changes and contacting us:
We will try to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries about any of the above terms please contact email@example.com